Exhibitors Guide Regulations Exhibition Area / Zoning Image Visitor / Zoning Image Schedule
About the Show
● The 33rd edition of the largest plastic exhibition in the Chubu region held once
every three years.
● Expecting a unique range of visitors from the center of the manufacturing industry
in Japan, the Chubu region.
● Organized by major plastic associations in the Chubu region, introducing new
technology, products, and services.
● Links to exhibitor websites, providing detailed information to the visitors.
● Exhibitor interviews and serializations published on newspapers before the show by
the organizing media company (for more details, please refer to show promotion).
● Exhibitors can make business presentations directly to the visitors (extra charge).
We will organize and conduct special seminars based on themes that meet the demand of the times.
We aim to attract high quality visitors by widely transmitting the hottest information of the plastic industry.
The Special Events (Under Consideration)
Optimal Use of the “Daily Industrial News” Media for Promotion
Optimization of not only the “Daily Industrial News” but also various other mediums to attract high quality visitors.